Friday, April 24, 2009

Emo-ing

I'm like cheerful person without tears, this is what I used to think, and the CHARACTER I used to be. But, i cried non-stop since yesterday. Why? I personally can't give the answer. I never be like this, I am always the clown or someone so called "happy nut"... But then, I CRIED?? CRYING is not my habit even when facing problems or challenges..
Why? pressure? stress? I don't think so.. I've already given up doing my revision since XXX, I can't even remember when. I am just going to school like usual and listen to the teachers(some)..
Tears drop from my eyes, without reasons, without reasons......
Who can save me? Whoever...
I can't stop EMO-ING?? weird.. two-faced? cheerful one in front of public and emo when i am alone?
i cant express what kind of feeling is it..
Sharing with friends? no way, i am not used to be the one who shares all the sadness or problems to others..
even if, i want to try to share..
why am i sad? why? wad are the reasons? i don't know..
depression? LOL.. nonsense

No comments: