Thursday, February 18, 2010

Too late?


When I have realized that I missed out something, is it too late to say sorry?
When I have realized that I can never entering your world, is it too late to say sorry?
When I have realized that you are no longer belonged to me, is it too late to propose?
When I have realized that I could not understand, is it too late for us?
When I have realized that we are separated into two worlds, is it too late to figure out?
When I have realized that everything does not go right, is it too late?
When I have realized that nothing is worth to, is it right?





Things changed in a sudden.
Tell me, what should I do?
Shall I go for it?
Or, ...
Doing nothing?



Walking to the left, turning to the right...
Which road is the correct one?



Stepping on the same ground, listening to the wind.
Nothing is done without God.



Nothing can be done without GOD.



No comments: