Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What the LOL

This evening, after my class, it was raining HEAVILY.
really HEAVILY.
Then, HS aka ah bao aka Jen Goh and I decided to go to library to do homework.
But, due to some REASONs, she went to Dean's office to WORK.
so, left me alone. so cham. :(
Then, I was without an umbrella. So, I was trying to find an unused classroom to do my h/w.
Hmmm, UCSI earns big money i think. There is no empty class available.

Then, I took a lift to 3rd floor, tot to find yi-lin.
What the, the rain water is dripping in the lift.
I heard someone asking, "hey, how much u pay per sem? shud we complain?"
This one is still NORMAL complaining.
I heard another guy saying this. "UCSI might want to make a water theme park with this lift."
First---What the lol.

Then, i went to recital hall. There are a group of people who were doing their presentation for Moral studies.
So, I quietly went in, and sat at the last row, so that no one can see me.

There was a group, who are discussing abt the "gender".. something abt the equability.
Usually, there will be a Q&A section after each and every presentation.
And NORMALLY, there will be nobody asking anything.

BUT!!!
there is a guy, who looks so yong sui.
He asked, "is the topic u guys sharing related to MORAL?"
actually i found him quite funny by asking this question. ofcoz there is plenty of facts that can prove it is related.
Then, the group leader was so kind to answer, "we r sharing abt men and women have equal rights. and so on so forth."
Then that yong sui guy, "okay, then wad's the moral value?"
"respecting each and everyone in our society."
"why it is relating to the MORAL?"
Second--- WHAT THE LOL...

usually if we meet this kind of annoyer, we will just ignore during presentation.
but, one of the group members stood up, and asked.
"Hey dude, do u pay attention during our presentation? why u keep on asking those question which have already included in our presentation or the slides?"
Third, WHAT THE LOL....
".........................." (we all laughed like mad, even i could not stop my hand from clapping)
then that guy continued.
"any more stupid question to ask? if not, next group please. Thanks for ur supporting and claps."


HAHAHA, WHAT THE LOL.
rainy day is not emo day.
it is HAPPY day. =)






No comments: