Thursday, February 24, 2011

After long while, I am updating my Blog. ^^

AHA.. I have isolated my blog for months. And NOW, I am back to clean the dust!
Hmmm, this semester will be my busiest-ever semester! Events, exams, training, work, revisions are stacked up high on my desk, and I do not manage to touch it! Oh my GEEZ~! But anyway, YOU will always be the guidance. I believe in you! ^^
Events coming up! The very first battle will be my EE's training. Haha, I must start to grease my holy sword, and fight for HIM.
This will be a very tough one, as we need to fight against our biggest but weakest enemy!

Next, it will be MUET! This is also why I am writing this in English. Arghh, I can't imagine, how terrible my grammar and vocabulary! ALAMAK! Never mind, start from now, AT LEAST I DID SOMETHING FOR IT?! Haha!

In mid-April, it will be my last chance to sit for TRIAL EXAM in A levels! Hahaha, actually I know, I never study well for my trial. AHA! Failure is the mother of Success? Lalala!

In May and June, I am going to sit the last semester subjects, w
hich are always known as KILLER PAPERS! HAHAHA, for me the previous units are also KILLERS! :( (And my Jan exam result is going to release soon! HELP! SOS!!!!)

Lastly, it will be my interview to enter my degree course. Hopefully, my result enable me to proceed! >.<>
Slimmest angle ever! ^^

Okay, here come some cute photos!
Competition between 3 kids! Okay, I lose.
WAAAA.. Stella you very pia hoh? Want champion ah? GIVE U LA!

Okay, gonna off soon! Buaiiii~~

No comments: