Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bored

Sometimes I blame for the frequencies, I know it was tough to handle.
Somehow, i feel the inner of me telling me that to take it as a challenge and do not fear of it.
Yea, do not feel any fear of it. Face it, and so you can walk out my life.
It is uneasy, I still remembered, I did not read your wall post so frequently. But now, I am reading it if there is any updates. AHA, it's the point! Freaking positive minded? I don't escape but to face it, literally my heart tastes so much sour and pain when I read those, but girl, grow up grow up. This super-high-degree-of-sourness will take me to somewhere nice.

And I am crazy enough to write these things out, and this is just a random one. Yea, randomly wrote.
So yea, just too bored without stepping my feet out of my apartment. Oh yea, BORED!

No comments: