Monday, April 25, 2011

Part of my life (I)

In this silent night, I have learnt something.
It is uneasy to handle one thing- Friendship.
When you have trusted so much on ones, he/she might make stories on you.

Only one-week-friend though.
Perhaps, I am just not so good.
Perhaps, he is just a jerk.
Or, I am just way too stupid and the one who can be fooled around?
HA HA HA..

And I have made another decision too.

And, ya.. I really miss you guys, E ren.
Xinqian :'( I really feel very helpless now. Why ah.. Hahahahahaha..

Dear God,
I know I have made a stupid mistake again. And you knew I would do it. And I know it will not bring me a good ending. I insisted. So, this is what I got. (: So yea, Please let me rest in your arms for a night. And tomorrow I will be a new me. Because bible tells me so: (Exodus 15:26)
He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."
Dear God, you love such a sinful me. I should be thankful. (: God, please give me one more chance.
Thanks for listening to my lil prayer. I give my pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments: