Friday, October 23, 2009

Heading to UCSI!!

Good news of the month: "I have applied to UCSI, the KL Campus instead. =D
One step closer to my dream, give thanks to God as He leads me and guides me all along the way. Give all the glory to Him. And, thanks my mom as she finally lets me to go KL, although she is worried so much. Especially my dad, he insisted to let me go studying in Form 6. However, he has agreed with my decision. These are all good done from God. Thankssssss..

People say, "Grace, must guai guai over there, study hard. Don't let your parents to worry." Ya, I will try my very hard to study. (STUDY BECAUSE I WANT TO EARN LOTS OF MONEY IN THE FUTURE!!) Haha. Somebody asked, "eh grace, will you slim down when you go KL? As there are a lot of LENGLUIs who are thin and charming." LMAO, will I? Haha, KL has lots of nice food leh. Haha, I will gua? GUA?

Lastly, my dear buddy, Pong is going to Aussie, Jia is staying in Riam Tech for her A-level. Sooner or later, all of us will be seperated all over the GLOBE, to study. God, let's my dearries, always in good condition, stay pretty, SLIM, haha. The most important, our souls must be kept by God, let Him to lead us, be our guardian. =) Give thanks to God.
FRIENDS FOREVER!!! MUACKSSSSSSSSS

1 comment:

yUShEn said...

nice campus indeed~
2moro will be my turn^^haha~