Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slack first lah..

Hmmm, today is my cousinS' wedding day. My biao jie and biao ge is married on the same day. Wow, so sweet. When looking at them, I wonder when is my turn? Haha, it is somewhat a terrible, for me maybe?! Or I will never get married? =X, touch wood touch wood. Watching all my coussyS have a boy friend or a girl friend already, but I'm still available. Sad what? Although I am the youngest among them. Lalala.

By the way, today I am my cousin's "ji mui". It is really a fun one. ASKING ANGPAOs is our main job today. All of us, money face and money minded. Kept asking red pockets from the bridegroom. And, I was really jiat lat one. I have RM100 together, but RM50 is lost by me. Really jiat lat one lo.. =( haha, however, I got experience to kacau bridegroom and his "heng dai". Haha

Tonight will be my biao ge's wedding dinner, and 2mr nite is my biao jie's as well. It is so called, WEIGHT-GAINING-DAY!! Hahaha.



MEMORABLE DAYS WITH JAY=D

No comments: