Sunday, October 25, 2009

This feeling, visits me again.

Tonight, is tonight. The feeling I hate the most comes visiting me once again. It is not really emo, but it is emo; it is not really sad, but it is sad; it is not really frustrated, but it is frustrated. LOL, wth?! Haha. Since I can "haha", means I'm still okay. I have fed up with this kind of feeling, from the day I made the promise with him. He, is him. He is a damn freaky guy. I don't wth are in his mind. Somehow, I seem to be fooling all around. However, I love to spend time with him. I have been waiting for a long time. Is he? As he said, he is. But, is that true? I don't know. He is surrounded with flowers, but I am just the fertilizer? Haha, according to those minerals inside my body, yeah, I'm somewhat like a fertilizer. ZZZ... I hate this kind of feeling. I hate!!! When will this end up?

Not I never thought to give up. I tried not to SMS, chatting and thinking about him. However, I still end up like this. HAHA. Stupid. He says, he will wait for me. Somewhen, I think to blame, he ain't spent enough time with me. But, I love to pretend, I don't really care, as he always busy with his studies. PRETENDING I am tough enough, enough. PRETENDING huh?

Oh well, it is all done. Done abreaction. Feeling better than just now. Wondering shall I post such a post like this? Later sure all come to me and ask, "who is that guy?", "what happened again?", bla bla bla. Alright, I would answer now. He is a damn freaky guy. Nothing happens actually. Only my own wishful thinking.




***I miss you, baby.
I love you. ***

No comments: