Thursday, November 17, 2011

No title (2)

What if dreams are meant to come true?
What if hearts are meant to be broken?
What if rules are meant to be broken?
What if I am no longer myself?
What if I am not who I suppose to be?
What if I am not as happy as you always see?
What if I am not as tough as I have done pretending?
What if I am crying when I am laughing out loud?
What if I am crazy as I can't make a right decision?
What if everything is just an "if" in my life?

Dreams are not meant to come true.
Hearts are not meant to be broken
Rules are set to follow.
You are always who you suppose to be.
When you are not happy, I am always hang on, and find a way to make u happy once again.
When you are crying, please remember there is a tissue box beside your table.
Don't go crazy, as you have been crazy enough all the time.
Everything is not fixed, unless you work on it.

Cheer, GT cheers.

Everything is going to be alright.

Everything is going to be just fine.

:'( TEACH ME HOW. PLEASE.

No comments: