Sunday, November 1, 2009

All are over

Jay is back. I'm here alone again. Missing the days spending with him, as I have only need to PLAY, PLAY and PLAY. Hmmm, these few days kept sticking with my cousins, I found out that, I am not the "small girl" anymore. As they are all older than me, and we seldom go out together. But now, we have a lots to talk about, we can talk to each other like FRIENDS... ... I miss the days we spent together at the beach, weddings, wedding dinners, thai bar, islands and the satay stall. I miss the moment ---- "Five Captains".

Maybe this is the last time we got gathering. I mean in this few years, as I am going to KL. I love the feeling we get together. I love the feeling we have our fun like nobody else. I still remember the warmth of your hand when holding me tight; I still remember the warmth of your body when hugging me tight when the day you are leaving. My tears drop down when I miss you, I miss the gentle way you treating me.

"Jay, if you're coming back to Miri again, must inform me okay. So that I can book the air ticket earlier then come back with you.=)"

I miss you badly, it is what I can tell.


Love you,
Your dear GraccY.

No comments: