Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It drove me into crazy!!!

Today, we as SPM candidates, sitting for addmaths papers.
Okay, I admit that, I didn't really worry about it.
In the morning, we sat for Paper 1, ji jiat lat xia lo... haha, it is too easy for us, as a chung hua student. (as our Puan Lau likes to come out with difficult questions, always!!)
This made all of us felt dont really worry, ONCE AGAIN.

What happened next was, paper 2, in the afternoon. (we ended our paper1 at 10am. stayed at school for 4 hours, talking...lool)


actually feel sorry to foon ngian, because I kept bothering him, and asked him to talk to me. haha
when we entered the classroom, we macam nothing to fear.
once, opened up the question paper, shitty stuff...............
for me, it is even harded 200% than those questions which Puan Lau has set.
WHOLE SCHOOL IS SCREAMING!!!
what i can listen after the exam has ended, !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*
haha...

gosh, an A has gone.. =(

God bless meeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: