Saturday, November 28, 2009

A post specially for XIAO LINY

Sei loi yan... hahaha, I don't know when you are fated to read this post.
haha, so... haha..*siao eh*

okay, 1st of all, this zha bo is going to UCSI with me..
i m glad, of course.
and give thanks to god, as He finally chooses one to be my partner
no matter in school, or social.
because she is good in social. and i m not...*sad case*
as she said, let us "xiang yi wei ming" in the future 5 years..
lol.......


okay, done..=X





na, here showing ur pretty photo la.. =P

2 comments:

Liny 오소영 said...

LOL WTH (wanted to replace "H" with "F" actually =p) the photo scares me ok now i know how scary im LOL... i just felt like checking on blog updates a moment ago, THEN I SAW THIS!!! walao lol anyway thx and let's xiang yi wei ming and thrs a good news tht i wanna tell u, it's good to me even if u dont feel so :P . cant be told here , it's a secret ! ask me somedays!

Grace Tan said...

u really sien one.. wad secret pula.. nvm la.. we have YEARS to talk... hahaha