Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kampong Moi goes into a BIG CITY.

Alright, today I am going to show you guys about my room. LOL!!



This is my 狗窝. My room is a twin-sharing room. Guess which one is mine? haha, the right side one. I haven't seen my roommate yet, sad case. I mean, she is going to get mad after she knows wad i have done to her bed, her desk? =x
hahaha, really 狗窝。

Shoe rack. (SHARE ONE)
But u can see, my shoes occupy most of the space dy. So, how? =((

My desk punya drawer, for me to put those stationery, books and etc.


My desk. But it doesn't seem like a desk now, macam a multi purpose table? hahaha.


My closet, this one is mine. no more sharing.

Inside the wardrobe. haha, no clothes one. =(((((((( SAD!


My room is quite okay. got fan and aircond.

The aircond will automatic function from 2pm to 4am.


Guess whr is the milk?
a. refrigerator.
b. closet.
The answer is my closet. What i m trying to say is, my room is cold, until i can store my milk in it. LOL!!
Okay la, this is wad i can do for you guys. Hope you guys ENJOY my tour abt the room. LOL.
But twinsharing room without aircond is larger, but HOTTER. =((



1 comment:

Liwei Lee said...

oi
amoi
..ur hostel so good oledi LMAO
got aircond lagi!