Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Uni life ain't that bad.

This is the second week of my uni life.
I really enjoy it sooo much. =D
Learning how to do everything myself, self-disciplined.

A-levels really not play play one i can say.
Really busy with classes, studies, homeworks and revision.
However, I love the life like this?

And I always go to the gymnasium. Sweating after busy, it is cool. xD
*shun bian gap3 zai2* oppsyyyy
working out in gym for 3 days. I hope that i can keep going so that i can achieve my dream one day? LOL

Know a lots of new friends. They are really friendly.
And, I just realized that, "one mountain compete one mountain high!!~"
They are not only good in studying, they can also do well in the others things.
Some of them can play piano, violin; some of them are kung-fu kaki...
Haiz, really hiong one lo.. =(((
But, i m glad that i have them as my frens. SHOWING OFF.


This is an unorganized post. Update randomly.



GraccY~

1 comment:

Liwei Lee said...

amoi..why u go uni so long liao one pic at hr dou dint have de..at least show ur life at thr ma -)