Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Attempting~~~

ngek ngek ngek (new laughing style from Jen Yin)
Today, I started of a NEW daily routine which I call it as "六点钟行列"
wad does it mean? haha.
let me explain this.
I NEED TO WAKE UP AT 6AM EVERY MORNING.
this is because, I really need to fix my time for sleeping, studying, and PLAYING.. =X
i seemed to be spending too much time on EATING instead of studying last few months, so now..
I WANT TO TRY TO "EARLY SLEEP EARLY WAKE"..
meaning that, I need to make myself sleep at 12am and wake up at 6am or sometimes 7am..(depends)
AND TODAY, I MADE IT!!! Congratz..!! (sot)
did many things today. *half-done* homework, studying, preparing for 2mr classes, doing something on grammar and vocabulary, reading, and GYM..
hahahaha, kinda satisfied about it..

HAHAHAHA.. Dear Journal, are you happy with my 180 degrees changing? xD *sot some more*

lalala, just randomly updated again.. since i have quite a long time didnt TOUCH my blog already..
hahaha


time to bed.. NIGHT!! (:

2 comments:

xinqian said...

reli is sot lo u..hahaha..keep laughing alone..>.< can imagine tat silly face..:P congratz ya..i need ur determination oso..haha

Stranger said...

Ngek ngek ngek... this one not cat's style kah?

mine is hehehehehe!!!!!

Wake up @ 6am? How about this morning? Wakakaaka~