Monday, March 1, 2010

花样男子



I have emo for long time, just because of MEN!!! hahaha, they are not only MEN, they are STARS..
I did not study much for my Malaysian Studies' midterm.
I just anyhow read through those lecture notes.
so, I know, what is the consequence.. xD
Actually, I think that I have gone through the age of being 花痴..
But now seems like, I HAVE NOT.

I have watched 18 episodes in 2 days. (which one epi is like 1 hour plus.)
hahaha, I start to imagine my mom's face if she know this. :X


When I was reading this blog, I went and searched some photos for this drama.
Accidentally found this. ----->

**************************
***!!!!!!!SWEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!!!!***
**************************
He is soooo engdao.. (Tan Xin Qian, syok lw ma?)

Hiak, just randomly update xia my blog.
hahaha, I gotta continue with the drama NOW!!!...

tata.. ^^



((:

1 comment:

xinqian said...

hahaha..wat la u..lol..is u urself high n happy there le..bleh!