Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Biology Unit 1


Okay, I admit.
I was still thinking why so many of our seniors retake Bio paper.
Now, I know the answer.
It is damn eff-ing hard.
It is just like when you are having constipation,
but you feel stomache. *LOL*

I used to do the structure part.
So, I did it first.

First question, fill in the blank.
You thought it is easy?
no no no NO NO!!!
Next, phospholipid.
Next, protein fusion.
Next, GRAPHS.
ONLY GRAPHS.

What the abcde?
Are we doing statistics now? or maths?
I hate the part asking us to describe and explain about the graph
it is damn eff-ing hard.

Another question, asking us in this way.
"Using your own knowledge, answer .............."
I don't even know how to answer this question.
Does it mean that, I DO NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE?

oh my......

I think, I need to retake this paper next semester.
No, not only next sem, i think few more times i need to retake in order to get an A?
or i shud not aim that high? okay la..
Give me a B at least, come on..

FRUSTRATED FRUSTRATED!!




Let me burn the BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK.
it is just USELESS.
A friendly reminder for all,
those who want to do Biology A level Edexcel board,
PLEASE, don't buy the textbook.
it is useless when answering the exam question.

Don't defend.
and
Don't get offended.




*praying for my paper. Hope that when it is FLYING to london, my paper is left behind.*









1 comment:

xinqian said...

If ur paper left behind,worst le..cz no marks dy..if reach there,at least still got marks.. :P