Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chemistry 1 (6CH01)


Today, I sat for my Chemistry 1.
okay, it is not that tough as I have expected, and it is not too easy as well. (talking rubbish)
Some of us are kind of disappointed as we did not study the textbook fully and ignored those looked like not important parts. Who knows? it came out. (geramnya)
well, we cant blame anyone, as we really rely on the past year papers that we have done by ourselves. (we did pay in our effort hoh.. )
so, what i m hoping is, at least give me a B la.. the minimum also a B please.. xD

somehow, people always ask me, why i aim so low.
I will answer, i don like to aim high and fall badly.
i don like the feeling of lose, as I am LEO.
hahaha. wad i can say is, I have tried my best.
I have done my part, the rest leave it to God.

Thanks Mom, as she always concerns about me and taking care of the family.
Thanks Xin Qian, as she always encourage me to study more and more and more.
Thanks Jen Yin(hong yan huo shui) aka ah bao, as she teaches me about the metalloid and accompany me going through the tough time.
Thanks Yi Lin, as she always provide her LILY for me. haha, for wad? MOLLY!!!
Thanks everyone who have helped me.

Today, JPA name list came out.
Diao diao got JPA among our classmates. Proud to have him as my buddy.
Desmond has went to Matrix in Labuan, now diao's turn.
who's next?
hong yan huo shui? :'(
all are leaving. sad case.
or maybe i m the one who is going to leave?
go back for FORM 6? hahahaha
DARE NOT TO THINK ABT FORM 6.

Lastly, please pray for my dad for his health problem.
I MISS HOME.
I miss home.
home.
home


No comments: