Sunday, May 30, 2010

Statistics 1


*This should be updated on 27 May.*

Before the exam, the day before the exam,
I can say, the things seemed, NEW to me.
the formula, the way of calculating it, the techniques of scoring.

It was torturing, learning it once again.
Honestly, my stats 1 really not good.
I can still remember, i got 40 plus for my first small test.
it is all about GRAPHS!!

TAN XIN QIAN SAID, i might have GRAPH-PHOBIA.. lol?

Okay, go back to the paper.
it is not as tough as i expected.
urm, i really don understand why mathematics not all about figures,
but it is abt explanations and theories. LOL
i don think i did well in explaining the graphs, the answers and so on.
however, some of my friends are quite disappointed about their performance?
some could not finish, some said the answers are weird. (I agree with the later one)
hmmm, how leh? xD wait until august then we will know. =P


Hahahahaha
12 days more to go back to MIRI!!
11 days more to go to SUNWAY!
10 more days to sit for STATS 2.. lol?

Wish me good luck.
but SLACK FIRST la.. hahahahahahaha..

No comments: