Thursday, June 3, 2010

I hate EMO

When you are reading the title of this post, are you guessing that I am EMO now?
Then you are definitely WRONG!
Haha, it has been a long time I have not be emo? LOL.. Gotta proud of it?
Somehow, I really hate people acting emo in front of me.
Alright, I admit that sometimes my face is smelly like shit, but I really don't mean to be like that.
I was born to be like this ma. =( cannot blame me.

I REALLY HATE ONES TO ACT EMO!!! seriously.
You can say, "oh come on, everyone has his/her emotion what."
Okay, I agree with that. But, do you need to SHOW it to other people who does not offend you?
WTF?
You love to be emo, that is ur own business what?!
Why do you need to affect all of us around you?
You said, "Hey, not everyone are cheerful as you like nothing to be worried."
Okay. This is what I damn mad of.
I have my own problem to be worried, so as the others.
BUT!!! DID I show u my emotion? Did I?
Did I treat you bad when I was stressed?
Did I treat you COLD when I was sad?
Everyone has their own things to be taken care of.
NOT ONLY YOU!!!
Grow up man, come on.
You are not young.

GRRRRRR...


Who created EMO this word?
LOL..
I HATE EMO!!!
No, I should say, I hate people who acts EMO without a valid reason!!!

:@

Let us say GOODBYE to EMO, say HELLO to CHEERS!!! hahaha..




*What a lame post. (Suddenly think of reading this when I was doing Statistics. xD)*



No comments: