Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Semester, New Life

This semester, can be very toughed and suffering. I want to make things different if compared to last semester.

1. I must study more.
2. I must touch a bit a bit of the lessons before it is taught.
3. I must COMPLETE my homeworks in time.
4. I must not sleep too much.
5. I must not watch drama too much.
6. I must not facebook-ing so much.
7. I must apply the "6am concept" always.
8. I must NOT EAT TOO MUCH.
9. I must apply the "WWJD" concept always.
10. I must not get angry of someone or something easily.
11. I must make myself to play piano during leisure time.
12. I must go to GYM.
13. I must do more reading to improve my english. *oh gosh, i cant even write an essay now*
14. I must clean my room often.
15. I must SMILE every time when I am not doing anything. *people always think that I am emo or angry when i have no emotion.*

That's all. I M-U-S-T make things right.
And, lastly before i post this and applying those i have promised, i want to say something.

Somehow, people always don't cherish what they have now. They pursue. This is correct, this ain't wrong at all.
But when you hurt someone, then you're wrong.

Somehow, people always think that THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO DO THINGS CORRECTLY. And they always think the others were wrong, they are JERKS.
How absurd that is.

Somehow, people always think that their lies are perfectly covered. However, the lies are PERFECTLY presented in front of the public. Only those who lie ain't know that they are so stupid to lie.

Somehow, people always think that someone approach them have motives. However, when there is no one to concern about them, they will say the world is loveless. ABSURD!

Okay, done. (:
There is a phrase, in chinese. 井水不犯河水。

After bla-ing so much, time to off to bed. =D

New Semester, New Life. WWJD. 6am concept.



GraccY~

No comments: