Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jam Hsiao




I just realized I have fallen in ROCK MUSIC, especially slow rock. I love it so much.
Credit to JAM HSIAO. =D
Honestly, I hate those singers with rough voice, it was so annoyed, for me. haha
BUT NOW, I have fallen for it because of Jam Hsiao.
He changes my life? He changes the music that I normally listen to? haha.




This is his first album. He used his sexy voice to sing. LOL.
I started to notice this guy since ONE MILLION STAR season one.
There are lots of people supported Aska Yang.
There were some people arguing about the PK between them.
They said, Jam is not as "lihai" as Aska. What the. =X *Don't get offended*
The fact is, Jam has published more albums than Aska.
So, are they going to insist that Aska is greater? HAHA. APPARENTLY NOT!!! *opps*

His second album, Princess. =) more and more rock songs.
This one, he re-sings those old songs. Woots, what a nice one. =D

Last year he did not win the "new singer" prize.
This year, once again, he gets into the "Best Male Singer" with David Tao, JJ Lin, Khalil Fong, Eason Chen and so on so for.
All the best to JAM HSIAO. (:

You're the ROCKER!!!






No comments: