Thursday, December 3, 2009

HOHOHO, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I am very excited today. As it is the LAST time touching my physics reference books and notes..
I gonna admit that, I didn't really study as hard as my friends.
Biet, always does his revision until the midnight; Ling and lily also did the same thing; ngian really takes his spm very seriously; li min's basics also a lots better than mine; Jun Wei is top student in 5S1, pun very stressed about his performance in exam...
What about me? hahaha, slacking, sleeping, talking, online, eating, and etc. I did it, when I really want to do it.
Haih, no matter how. I have tried my best. I am really week in physics, those concepts, drawing, law, rules and etc, i MEMORIZED it instead of understand it.. haha.. It takes more time for me to understand, i think? hahaha

Whatever la. It has passed, nothing can do for it.

Last 2 subjects, chemistry and chinese.
Chinese, the subject i worry the most.
I just realized that, i always speak(chinese) in ayat songsang.
I just realized, THIS YEAR.
They said, my chinese very english style. LOL


For an example,
English: I want to go to canteen now.
Chinese: 我要去食堂,现在。

This type of "grammar", appears many times in my chinese essays.
OMG, what i suppose to do now? (我应该做什么,现在?)
lol..


Lastly, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

*JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BELL, JINGLE ALL THE WAY!!!*


*There is always someone who always lives in my heart. I miss you, I really do.=)*





GracCY~

1 comment:

*vivien* pei en said...

hahahah ayat songsang-.-'' gek si ren