Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy

Today is the first day going out with him, just both of us. *Happy*
We went to movie, watched "ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS II".
Really had the desire to lay on his shoulder when he was so close to me? =P
But, I have no courage to do so, and I know, I need to WAIT? Haha.
(Got the chance to go out with him already need to curi-curi gelak lw.. )

After that, we went to a shop with Chardly, Moses, and Jai Seng, discussing abt HIS WORDS.
Gained a lots from Chardly, thanks god that he sends such a good speaker to us.

Then, we went to Chun's house.
I am really glad that, he and I have a chat about our things.
Future, thinkings, and etc.
I am very surprised that, he wont avoid from me, since I am so clear to him.
God's lead? HAHA.


No matter what, am waiting still.
After A-level, I know I know.
I am very clear what are more important for me now.
So, no need to worry about me.
*If God really arranges me a mate, he will APPEAR at the right time. =)*
**But what if HE really does not arrange me one? uh oh.... **

Everything gives to god ba. Let him to lead. =)

aza aza fighting, Graccy. =)




554.


GraccY~

1 comment:

Liny 오소영 said...

how come i nvr know tht u and him dated out? =D!