Friday, December 18, 2009

Roses never red

I am so down.
I am so sicked.
I am so tired.

I don't know what shall I do for my future.
Day by day.
I am so confused with my feeling.
I am so blur about what I am working on.

It is a long journey, I need to walk step by step until I reach my destination, ALONE?
I don't know.

Roses never red, while I have never grown up.
Blog, is the only place, I can express my feeling, without arranging, without thinking.
It is my space, my way to do what I really want to do.


(Currently listening to You Raise Me Up from Westlife.)


When I am down, and my soul so weary.
When troubles come and my heart burdened be.
Then I am still and wait here in the silence.
Until YOU come and sit a while with me.

You raise me up so I can stand on mountains.
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas.
I am strong when I am on your shoulders.
YOU raise me up to more than I can be,


Is anybody there when I fall?
Is anybody there when I am down?
Is anybody there when I am lost?
Is anybody there to heal me?
Is anybody there to help?
IS ANYBODY THERE?
IS ANYBODY THERE?
HELLOOOOO?









560.




I am still waiting for ya.






ICE~

No comments: