Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I really enjoy my life.

I always blame, there is no one I can talk when I am emo.
Thanks god, I have found a bunch of good friends.
Biet, Jun Wei, Foon Ngian, Li Wei, Li Min, Hie ling and Sau Lin.
Hope I do not miss out anyone of you.

I am really glad that, I have found them.
Somehow, I always feel lonely.
Friends are to share my happiness instead of sadness?
I don't know. I pray and pray, I hope there is really somebody I can rely on when I am sad, helpless, and hopeless.
However, they have turned up. =)

Very soon, we have to split and going to places we study.
I hope, we will never forget each other, and keep contact.
I enjoy the moment talking to them, a lots.
No need to pretend, time to take off my mask, time to reload my machine gun. LOL

I think friends should be like this right?
Alright, wish we will all get good result in SPM.
And strive the best for our last paper, CHINESE. (My NIGHTMARE)

Hmmm, time to bed. Night night. =)