Monday, October 8, 2012

Sooooo dead soooo tired.

My heart stops beating for a second when I saw that.
When you showed up with her existence.
I knew something had happened, I just refused to believe that.
FML.
Over and over, I do not know what I can still believe.
Which sentences (or should just say sentence without a S) could prove your innocent?
With a broken heart, with a scattered feeling, I finally burst into cries.
All you have told me are just lies? Or just empty promises?
I am soooo tired, but I could not stop caring about you.
I am giving up, am giving up.
Please teach me how to go on, how to hold on.
I am so scattered.
I told myself not to be so emotional, as there is nobody worths enough to be emotional for them.
Soooo dead.
I think I shall just shut up, disappear when there is no one notices my disappearance.

No comments: