Monday, August 13, 2012

Not ready for love

Someone asked me, if you have met someone that you do have feeling to, why you involve yourself in it?
I said, no. Why? Because I am not ready to LOVE. 

You are always on my mind, I still cannot forget everything that we have been through. 
Do you still remember how we met? In 2005?
Do you still remember how we get to contact? In 2008?
Do you still remember our first big fight in 2011?
Do you still remember how you collect those lil stuffs for me? 

Yes, I do remember. 

When I was grumbling you did not concern enough, you were actually collecting every single souvenirs from every places you had gone. 

However, you belong to someone else, now. 
I wish you happiness, truly.
(:

I really know that, if I never let go, I will never ready to love someone else with your existence. 
But, I still miss you. Do you know that?
IMY, really miss you.


No comments: