Monday, September 14, 2009

A great news for today!!!

Today, I got back my Biology test papers. You guess what? I got quite a good marks for it=) Hiak hiak hiak!!! This means, I can go and apply for my uni. What a good news!! And I think, I got the highest marks. =X (gonna show of xia) The most satisfied is, I got 45 out of 50 for my Paper 3, which can only happen inside my dream. Hahaha.

For those who always concern about me, THANKS!!

Thanks JUST, for always accompany me when I was EMO.
Thanks J-SON, for always teach me some good MORAL VALUES towards life.
Thanks PONG, for always SMS with me when I had almost given up hope to do my revision.
Thanks JIA HUI, for always LOLSIAO me and SHARES with me.
Thanks PEI EN, for always CHEERING ME UP when I was facing troubles.
Thanks BIET, for always KU with me at school and GIVING ME ADVICES when I was stressed.
Thanks CHOON VUI, for always GIVING ME HIS LOVE. (HAHAHAHA)
Thanks LI WEI, for always brings me NICE FOOD at school.
Thanks DEBBIE GOH DA JIE, for always JIO me, so that I can think in a positively way.

LASTLY, gonna give thanks to my MOTHER!!!!
She is the one who always stays right beside me when I was facing troubles, happy, and etc.
I love you mimi. =)

AND, GIVE THANKS TO GOD!!! He brightens up my life with my dearest friends and my lovely mama. He is the one who loves me the most which I can't deny.
I gonna give my life to him, serve him for the rest of my life, because he loves me before I knew him.
ALLELUIA!!



GracCY =)

No comments: