Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Stay Tough & Be Happy


I wonder how stupid I was. Yesterday was hell, but today, I am fine without you.
I was the one who insisted to being in at that time. I don't know why I did.
(It was kind of stupid thinking, when I reviewed back.)
Funny right? Vien said, "You will definitely feel that you're so lame if YOU think back the past."
Yeah!! Exactly, I am lame, and stupid EITHER!!!!
Haha, I spent lots of time to CRY, THINK ABOUT HOW TO GAIN BACK THE FEELING, and YET, I was so DESPERATELY to find a way to make his result good.
WTF?!! He never appreciate, yet, he ran away? And left me once again?
I'm so sorry, especially to my mom.
She told me once and once, not to get into a relationship so easily.
BUT, I didn't "listen" to her. And I got hurt, I threw my temper to her, screamed at her, scolded her not to give disturbance.
I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY.
I can't deny, I get EMO easily nowadays.
So, you can imagine, how harsh am I, when talking to my mom.
In an addition, LOL, I'm LEO. Hahahaha, does it affect? YEA, I THINK.

And, my BABIES have supported me so far.
I love them, and thanks God for He has sent me angels when I met troubles.
Jia, Vien, Pong, Lyn, Yan, Loo: Thanks :D

I believe in God, He will never leave me alone.
But I always forget about him when I am happy and satisfied.
When I blamed him, WHY he let that incident to happen to me, at my peak period of my Form 5?
He didn't give me an answer.
But now, I see---the miracle he has done to me.
I can more concentrate on my studies.
I won't easily show my bad temper to my DEARIES.
I won't cry easily because of thinking those things.
I won't hide myself inside the blanket and crying silently.
I can easily differentiate the shower and my tears, because there is no more crying under my shower head. But I sing for my shower head, it impressed with my singing.. ?!!
I've grown up. I can look further. I aim for the moon instead of falling on the stars. (BULLSHIT?)
I've learnt a lesson. I got tutorials. (This story tells us, not to trust in GUYS, because what they told might not be sincere.)

I told myself, I must STAY TOUGH & BE HAPPY.
I promised myself, I must not easily fall for anyone, besides LEEHOM =D
Hiak hiak hiak.




Thanks God, for never leave me.


***I used to be love drunk but now I'm hung over. Love is forever. But now it's over***
(Love Drunk-Boys Like Girls)


Grace

No comments: